Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Comp tickets...

Amanda was right. One can cause a ruckus and complain. I emailed the prez. of Six Flags Fiesta, the online comment form, and the head of security.

Got a call within the hour, and the Manager of Safety and Security, David Norten. He apoloized profusely, and offered comp. tickets for the entire family.

I considering telling him I have no intention of ever setting foot in a Naziland of unknown rules...but... why give up comp. tickets?

Apparantly, one relinquishes rights to photos upon accepting tickets to private property. Security guards are not subject to the same scrutiny as police officers.

I still may email my story to Sharpie, and let them know, I want the right to carry my Sharpie wherever I go! Even Six Flags...

Interestingly, some friends of mine think it's okay, post 9-11 to be subject to all kinds of idiotic searches.

I don't. In Israel, where I lived for 10 years, there was zero tolorance to any perceived danger, can't let bags stand unattended, illegal, subject to random searches and road blocks. That didn't stop the 2cd intifada(Sept. 29, 2000), nor the First Intifada (1987 - 1993). Sure hope America doesn't become a paranoid dictarship...

Can't believe Bush pardoned Scooter Libby! What a hyprocrite. Thank goodness he's on his way out. The Supreme Court is dangerously conservative, thanks to the ones who voted Bush in twice! As if one error was not enough, the first time he suspiciously beat Gore in Florida, then the Ohio ballot against Kerry, was just as questionable.

Okay, off to enjoy tennis with the boys, if the rain ever stops!

Happy July 4th!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home