Friday, October 20, 2006

Evil Dr. Nagy!

Tried to recover x-rays from my dentist, an Egyptian in Clear Lake, and...he
would not relinquish my x-rays, insisted I take another set!

I don't like excessive exposure to x-rays, so I threatened to call the cops on him,
for refusing to give me my medical records!

Needless to say, I was in and out of there in 10 minutes, but... I had to pay 30 bucks for
the priviledge of getting my own x-rays, which I had taken 2 in one week.

My preferred dentist, Dr. Levin mentioned x-rays can be taken out of the office, as one can
interpret keeping records in one's office for two years less rigidly, and let them out for a couple
of hours to another licensed dentist!

I will not be darkening the doorstep of Dr. Nagy, Nevermore, quoth the Poomster, Nevermore!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home